The Pixley Foundation is Making it Happen for Pixley!
Changes are in the works and the Pixley Foundation is leading the way! Working to build a much needed and overdue Community, Technology and Education Center that will improve the lives of the community.
Working with partners and stakeholders from the community, private, non-profit organizations, businesses, county and federal agencies to bring much needed infrastructure to Pixley.
Although a lot has been done to get this far but we still have more to achieve. We need your help! Our community needs a safe and healthy community and you know the saying "It takes a Village".
If you want to be part of a positive change or want to be part of "Making this happen"... get involved and help make a difference in your community!
How can you help?
- Attend the Pixley Town Council meetings to get regular updates every last Monday of the month.
- Ask your County Supervisor Pete Vander Poel for his support. Supervisor's Vander Poel email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.636.5000
- Call your Congressman Devin Nunes and remind him to continue to support Pixley. Congressman Nunes can be contacted by visiting his website http://www.nunes.house.gov/ or contact him at his Visalia office located: 115 North Church Suite 208 Visalia, CA 93291 Telephone 559.733.3861 or Fax 559.733.3865
- Volunteer your time to the Pixley Connect Program
- Donate your tax deductable contributions to the Pixley Foundation
María G. Velásquez - email@example.com