- Worked with Tulare Adult School to recruit parents to attend Computer Literacy Classes.
- Attended Tulare Adult School School Board meeting to advocate to keep the Adult Computer Literacy classes in Pixley. As a result Tulare Adult School voted to continue classes in Pixley!
- Provided community with great customer service and technology assistance such as helping set up new DSL modems, setting up computers and programs, trouble shooting and diagnosing computers.
- Home visits and one to one help for the elderly.
- Produced a video for the local Chamber of Commerce for their annual entry at the 2009 Tulare County Fair. Congratulations to the Pixley Chamber! They won First Prize on their booth entry! Check out the video...
Sunday, August 29, 2010
It has been an exciting time for the youth of Pixley AKA Digital Connectors. With funding from the Califonia Consumer Protection Fund The Teen Tech Squad have been working hard and continue to build their technology skills and in addition building relationships witht he community. Over the past several months the Teen Tech Squad have: